Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fantasizing about me?

We all have them. And they're hot. You know what I'm talking. Same Sex Fantasies.

Just because you fantasize about someone of the same sex doesn't mean your gay or lesbian (I mean it could.... but thats not a fo sho case) Having a naughty dream about some hot celebrity (or even about your BFF like S&M do) is a perfectly normal thing. And we think you should do it all the time!

I enjoy a good lesbian fantasy every now and then. I even enjoy a good lesbian night every now and then. But that doesn't mean I'm a lesbian for all time! I just love making out and the human body, whether that be  a man's or a woman's. And you should feel the same. Be open with having those hot erotic dreams and fantasies, no matter who they're about!

There is nothing wrong with experimentation. Whether it be in your dreams or in real life. Just be secure in who you are and know for sure whether you like the stick or the hole (penis or vagina if your slow....)

Guys have a problem with this because they're so afraid that if they think about another man and his unmentionables (geez im just gonna come out and say it. PENIS) that they're automatically gay. But hey you have one too so why not play with someone elses in your dreams. As long as its not all you think about we really don't see anything wrong with it. Go ahead and have your little day dreams. Just think about me 99% of the time and him 1%. (And you better not call me Steve in bed)

My mom put it best one time saying,"M, you are not a slut. Your just a drunk Lesbian. And nothing is wrong with that."

The bottom line is to not freak out if you have a little lesbian fantasy or even a little gay one. As long as you know what you want in the long run there is nothing wrong with letting your mind wander.

Forever GolDAMN
S&M

No comments:

Post a Comment