Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dirty, dirty mind...


What do you think is on her mind??


Studies, Magazines, stories, and the Internet all tell us that boys think about sex about every 7 seconds, or at least several times a day. Well world, I may have that beat.

So to test this today I am going to count every time I think about sex, having sex, wanting sex, fantasizing, and talking about sex. Wish me luck.

Hours later….

Well. The day is over and the tally’s are in. After about 30 I lost track. Yes, that’s right. 30! I bet you had no idea right?  Seriously guys, girls think about sex a lot . We want sex a lot. The thing is sometimes it can appear slutty for a girl to initiate sex, especially when you haven’t made it clear that that is okay. While hot bitches like S&M don’t usually struggle with this problem, it happens to the best of women.

The point of this is don’t be afraid to at least try and get us in the sack. I mean come on, we know it’s all that you are thinking about. And now you know, its just about always on our minds as well. Get out there and initiate! Trust me, that is all it is going to take.   So tonight instead of just crawling into bed after that long movie, put the moves on. 9/10 times you’ll probably both get what you want,  SEX.


Forever GolDAMN

LOVE,
S&M

1 comment:

  1. ya know its funny... My husband thinks that sex never crosses my mind, but it does several times a day. And what makes it cross my mind now more than it use to is we now own a adult toy store. Yea, so now that im in the store at least several times a day, organizing inventory, posting blogs about featured items, I cant help but get horney while seeing a toy that I want for us both (or just me lol) but its so true... Men just dont relize how many times sex crosses a womans mind. And Owning http://www.adultnolveltees.com makes it even worse.

    ReplyDelete