Monday, July 11, 2011

No Butt to Putt

Anal Sex. As a male you may think that this is something that you want to try. But you dont. I'm sorry but nothing turns off a hot bitch more than downright anal sex. Yes, yes we know that there those people out there that definitely enjoy having your rod stuck up their pooter, but we are not those girls. And none of our friends are those girls. And none of their friends are those girls. And if your girl isn't in that group than she probably isn't worth f***ing anyways.

But lets get to the point here. No matter if you use a condom, if she's all "clean" in there... Anal sex is gross to us. Like. I almost just vomited on my computer screen gross. I don't want that up there, She doesn't want that up there, you shouldn't want to put your prized possession up there. So please just stop trying. And stop asking. The answer is NO.

Plus we know your tricky little ways. The whole "Come on baby, it will be so special. My first time and your first time." I know that line, and I know that if you're trying to use that line on me that that is not your first time that you have tried to clean the chocolate chimney with your fleshy equipment. And the answer is still no. Oooohhh or how about this line "OH BABY I was so in the moment/ drunk/ horny/ awesome that I thought it was the right hole... I'm sorry I'll get it right..."  You are a loser. You really think I wouldn't notice you trying to put your one eyed wonder muscle in my butthole? REALLY. The answer is still no.

So if you ever plan on hooking up with S&M, which we know you all do, keep your P in our V and don't let it go anywhere near my B. GOT IT?

Forever GolDAMN

LOVE,
S&M

A little added note: If you are a gay man by all means go for the anal. We totally love the gays and everything you all do. Its fun to hear you be happy. You deserve a little lovin in your one little oven. But seriously, don't try that shit on me.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, actual anal intercourse sounds a lot better than it really is. But I've never been with a girl that didn't like to have her ass licked. I'm also about 75% on girls that like a finger during doggy...so saying it's closed for business is just not true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While that may be true for you, S&M and all our hot bitch friends don't want you going anywhere near that sacred area. While that may seem appealing to you.... there are many other things you could be doing with your hands during doggy to give the ultimate pleasure. Grabbing a breast, rubbing the clit... All of these sound 1000x more appealing than having you "stick a finger" inside us there. We really appreciate the comment and your opinon. Check out out other posts too! Girl masturbation and sexting seem to be very popular!

    Forever GolDAMN,
    S&M

    ReplyDelete