Monday, December 6, 2010

BACKGROUND

       M- Let's see how do I describe M: hot, blonde, not a afraid to show some tits. Basically she is the cover of girls gone wild. But don't let this Oregonian let you think that she is a dumb blonde for one second. Sure she leaves pizza out only to eat it 3 days later ALONG WITH THE FREAKING RANCH! And she may not know how to use her brakes very well. AND she may not look both ways before she crosses the street. But this hot piece of ass has got it, and she's flauntin' it. My first impression of M was her telling a group of girls, " That she is so totally boycrazy." But really what she meant was that she was S crazy. Anyways, M is always the center of attention, and for very good reasons: Hot, blonde, shows tits...remember? I think your getting the point. M is GolDamn!


S- Well. I don't know. I mean if you look under "sexting" in the dictionary you'll probably see her picture. She's impatient, kinda bitchy, and can't keep her mind on anything for more than 1 minute... and that's why I love her. She's a crazy bitch from Sacramento (ya I know right?) about 5'8", sexy body, long luscious brown hair which I have finally convinced her to start brushing, and has been there for me every second I need her. Which is often. We get each other into a lot of trouble (mostly because we're both so hot and the boys can't resist) but that’s the best part right? I love her to death. S is GolDAMN!


1 comment:

  1. Can I clarify here? When she says i show my boobs. She mean to her. like only her.
    -M

    ReplyDelete